This collection of Valentine’s Day Desert Recipes will be the perfect ending to your special celebration!
When I was growing up, holidays always meant special themed meals and Valentine’s Day was no exception! My mom would make biscuits shaped like hearts, heart meatloaves, there would be fruit punch, sometimes she would even cut little pats of butter out into the shape of hearts.
It was special and wonderful, and I couldn’t wait to have kids of my own to carry on the tradition! Of course, if you’ve been around here for any time at all, you know that dessert is my favorite part of the meal!
I’ve got a sweet tooth and I’m not sure that I want to change that! Especially after seeing all of these delicious ideas for Valentine’s Day dessert recipes! There’s bound to be something in here that will be perfect for your whole family!
Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes
1. Chocolate Raspberry Magic Bars
2. Easy Frosted Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookies
3. Chocolate Nonpareils
4. Red Velvet Oreo Cheesecake
5. Strawberry Cheesecake Chocolate Bark
6. Conversation Heart Sugar Cookie Bark
7. Nutella Hearts
8. Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
9. Dipped Conversation Heart Krispie Treats
10. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
11. Chocolate Stout Cupcakes (alcohol)
12. Sweetheart Swirl Bark
13. Red Velvet Whoopie Pie
14. Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes
15. Chocolate Bark
16. Red Velvet Cream Cheese Muffins
17. Red Velvet Coconut Macaroons
18. Chocolate Dipped Wafer Cookies
One of my favorite desserts to make for Valentine’s Day, is an easy heart-shaped cake! This is actually a cupcake cake which makes serving it even easier! Usually cupcake cakes look messy and not too appealing, but I’m sharing my trick to make them look as good as a real cake!
And if you still need Valentine’s for your kids to pass out, these You Make Cents as My Valentine were a huge hit for my daughter! She gave them to her friends at the same time they were learning about dollars and cents in math class, so it was perfect timing!
Or these fun Minions Pillow Pockets would be fun to fill with some penny candy and pass out to friends! There’s a free printable for the pattern, so it would be easy and inexpensive too!