Inside: It takes no time to make this marinated ranch pretzels recipe!
You’re Getting a Little Lippy!
I am the biggest sweets girl. Not to be confused with a sweet girl.
Nope, you can check with my husband on that one. His favorite comment lately is “You’re getting a little lippy” a la Will Ferrel when he accepted his Mark Twain award. When you’re done here, go look it up. I did a little bark laugh the first time I heard it!
But while I’m getting lippy, I like to eat sweets. I’m trying to curb it. I really, really am. But it’s super hard for me to not eat all the chocolate and peanut butter in sight.
Except when these marinated pretzels are in the house. And lately, they’ve been in the house A LOT. They are so coated in ranchy spicy goodness that I’m pretty sure it’s impossible to not lick your fingers when you’re eating them. And go for the little pieces when you’re digging around in there because they have SO much flavor!!
My one friend brought these marinated ranch pretzels to a bonfire we had a couple of years ago, and now my husband asks for these as his birthday gift! Which is honestly a bit lame, because I make a batch at least once every 2 weeks, so he’s going to get them regardless. Don’t be goofy and waste a gift wish on them, just make them now because I never steer you wrong!
How to make these Marinated Pretzels
I mix all my spices and the oil up in a little bowl.
Then I pour all my pretzels out on a cookie sheet with side lips and drizzle the oil mix all over it. Mix it up REALLY well! The oil will want to settle all over the bottom of the pan but just keep mixing it up until the marinated pretzels look really well coated!
I’ve heard others say they eat them just like this, but not us. We bake them and let that oily spicy goodness seep down in and become one with your pretzels.
Marinated Ranch Pretzels Recipe
Marinated Ranch Pretzels
This amazing marinated ranch pretzel recipe is great for parties or a special snack!
- 2 bags (16 oz. each of sourdough pretzel pieces)
- 1 cup Orville Redenbacher popcorn oil
- 1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1 tbsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. dill weed
- Preheat oven to 200.
- Spread pretzels on a cookie sheet with sides.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl until thoroughly combined. Drizzle over pretzels and then stir until all the pretzels are well coated and hardly any oil remains on bottom of cookie sheet.
- Bake for 1 hr., removing from oven and stirring every 20 minutes. Let cool and then store in original bags!
A few more of my favorite treats
Like I said before I love sweets, but I also love some salty treats! Let’s get real I like any snack as long as it is super yummy and easy to make. So here are a few more of my favorite recipes:
- These Texas Sheetcake Cookies are to DIE for!
- If you like a little spice, these Firecracker Cheez-Its are so yummy.
- And for you chocolate lovers, I love these mini Chocolate Caramel Tarts!
Let me know in the comments if you love salty or sweet when it comes to your snacky treats!