These Parmesan Baked Potato Wedges are a family favorite and couldn’t be easier to make!
This is one of the recipes, that I wish computers had a scratch and sniff sensor for!
My kids and husband will come in the house while these are baking and immediately start drooling and asking what’s for dinner. The smell is SO good!
Luckily, it’s also one of those recipes where the taste lives up to the smell! Cause we all know that’s a big bummer if that’s not the case. Ahem, corned beef… I’m talkin’ to you.
But these potato wedges are so good that my kids will come home from school and eat them as a snack.
They’re so good that I always make double or triple because nobody minds eating these two nights in a row.
They’re so good that my son came home early from hanging out with friends the other day, because I texted him that we were having these for dinner.
Guys, I could go all day with these. Just try them. It’s barely even a recipe, but it will become a favorite!
Parmesan Baked Potato Wedges
Easy side dish that the whole family will enjoy!
- 6-8 russet potatoes (medium sized)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 and grease a large cookie sheet.
- Wash each potato well. Cut the potato in half length-wise. Cut each half into quarters. Repeat with remaining potatoes. Place potato wedges in large bowl and add vegetable oil. Toss until all are well-coated.
- In small bowl, mix garlic powder, parsley and parmesan cheese. Add to potatoes and mix well to coat evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Flip potatoes and bake for another 20 minutes or until they are fork-tender and golden.
Have you seen some of our family’s other favorite recipes?
And one that’s Mommy’s favorite…