A comprehensive guide to 2018 Hersheypark tickets that details where to buy them and what they include! If you’re looking for discounts on tickets or just want to know general information on them, this is for you!
I’ve lived within 5-20 minutes of Hersheypark for my entire life, and even worked there through high school, college and later for a short time as an adult.
Hersheypark has a special place in my heart and it seems a natural fit to be chosen as a Sweetest Moms Ambassador this year, so I can share it with all of you!
Where to Buy Hersheypark Tickets
- The most obvious answer is at the front gate of Hersheypark itself! As you approach the front gate, you’ll see signs dividing the lines. Some lines are for people with pre-purchased tickets and some lines are for guests who still need to purchase them.
- However, I recommend visiting the official Hersheypark website to see all your options outlined as well as any current specials they are running.
How to Get Discounted Hersheypark Tickets
- My favorite 2018 special that I’ve seen so far is to purchase your Hersheypark tickets online now through June 30, 2018 and Everyone Pays Kids’ Prices!! That’s an amazing deal and takes $20 off the regular price for each adult ticket you buy! The best part is that you have all summer to use the tickets! Grab your tickets HERE before June 30th!
- There are other specials too if you buy a 2 or 3-day ticket, sunset tickets, special pricing if you visit Hersheypark in conjunction with a concert or event at the Giant Center or stadium and more! Be sure to visit the website for a comprehensive list that fits your family best!
- Hersheypark also partners with local businesses to offer discounted tickets. You can visit a participating GIANT food store to purchase a regular admission ticket for only $50.95 (+ tax). There is a GIANT grocery store right in Hershey that is convenient to stop at before you arrive at Hersheypark!
- Hersheypark also offers a military discount.
What is Included With a Hersheypark Ticket
After traveling a bit and visiting other amusement parks, it always amazes me how much is actually included with your Hersheypark regular admission ticket!
One of my favorite perks of a Hersheypark ticket is you also get free admission to ZooAmerica for the day you visit! ZooAmerica sits on over 11 acres and is the home to more than 200 animals that are native to North America. Even the landscaping and plants that you find in ZooAmerica are all native to North America!
It’s a great place to cool off on a hot day and visit with the animals. Be sure to check the schedules for the hours and any special exhibits they have coming up. They are committed to educating the public about their animal friends, so there are often employees out and about interacting with the zoo guests!
Shows & Concerts at Hersheypark
Any of the shows, concerts or other entertainment that are within the gates of Hersheypark are also included with your regular admission ticket! If your family is big on catching all the shows, it would be worth it to purchase a 2-day ticket so you also have a day to enjoy all the rides.
Some of the shows included with your Hersheypark ticket:
- Our Friends From the Sea at the Aquatheatre
- Once Upon at Chevrolet Music Box Theatre
- The Ed-ZOO-Cation Team at ZooAmerica Stage
- The Hersheypark Band- they march all over the park so you’re sure to catch them!
- The Waves at Pioneer Frontier
- The Soda Pops at Founders Way
- Cocoa Rhythm- a new band that will be strolling all over the park!
And lots more! Be sure to check out the full line-up to see which days and times certain shows perform!
The Boardwalk: Hersheypark’s Waterpark
Hersheypark’s waterpark is completely included in your regular admission ticket! Some other amusement parks make you purchase separate tickets or add-ons for the waterpark admission, but not at Hersheypark. You can enjoy the Boardwalk and all of its attractions as part of your entrance to Hersheypark!
The Boardwalk is an 11-acre waterpark area that features over 16 attractions! It has a wave runner, an area for smaller kids, a splash pad and so much more! Brand new for 2018, the Boardwalk also will have the Breakers Edge Water Coaster and Whitecap Racer!
Breakers Edge Water Coaster is the 1st HydroMAGNETIC with flying saucer turns! It also has 4-person family rafts so you can all get in on the fun!
Whitecap Racer is the longest mat racing slide in the whole world! In Hersheypark! How cool is that?! It has a a racer-timing system and 6 color-coded lanes so you can compete against your family and friends as you wind through through tunnels and turns!
If your family has younger kids who aren’t quite ready for the big attractions yet, there is still plenty for you at the Boardwalk! Let them spend hours at the Shoreline Sprayground, Sand Castle Cove and more! There are changing stations right inside the Boardwalk as well as lots of dining options and lounge chairs!