Check out these DIY Adult Halloween Costumes that are perfect for family parties and procrastinators like me!
I’ll be honest, the years I’ve dressed up for Halloween as an adult are few and far between!
It’s just not my thing. But not only have we been invited to a few Halloween parties through the years, my daughter’s birthday is just a few days after the holiday too.
What that meant for her, is lots of birthday parties with a Halloween theme! What that meant for me, is taking one for the team and throwing together a costume for myself!
And those parties were fun! I loved her Halloween birthday party where she helped me decorate the Haunted House cake:
One of the best things about her having a birthday a few days after Halloween, though, is that I can get nearly all the supplies and food on a huge discount!
This Halloween Party that she had just a few years ago, cost me next to nothing! Honestly, between the food, the skull mugs, favors, decorations and more, I probably only spent about $25!!
But being a procrastinator with the party prep, means I’m the same way when it comes to my costume! I can usually be found the afternoon of the party, scurrying around trying to throw something together!
These DIY Costumes are perfect for people like me who want to look the part without a whole lot of expense or effort!
DIY Adult Halloween Costumes
- Last Minute DIY Adult Minion Costume from DIY Inspired
- Fast hooded cape free pattern and tutorial from Fleece Fun
- The Walking Dead Zombie Costume from The Rebel Chick
- DIY Pineapple Costume from Studio DIY
- DIY Winnie The Pooh Costume from Moms And Crafters
- DIY Merida Costume From Disney’s Brave from Love Maegan
- Rubik’s Cube Costume from The Benson Street
- DIY Black Cat Halloween Costume for Adults from Style On Main
- Homemade Lego Costume Tutorial from Dream A Little Bigger
- No-Sew Halloween Spiderweb Cape Tutorial from Delia Creates
- DIY Poison Ivy Halloween Costume from Fit Chick Next Door